Tuesday, March 27, 2007

New Blog Site

Due to frustrations with changes at the Blog-City site, increasing difficulty of use, etc., I have decided to pull the plug on Via Schizophrenia and create a new blog site. The old site was getting a little stagnant anyway, primarily just being a repository for my sermons. While I will continue to post my sermons on this site, I am hoping to expand the range of things I post on, all while staying within the limits of the freeway of faith. I do have a few ideas of things to do, so will need to be diligent about following through.

I have re-posted my sermons and a few other posts from Via Schizophrenia, as I feel they provide a good look at the public expression of faith.

Blessings,
Michael+
_______________

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I should notify my friend about your post.